Test Bank for Effective Leadership 5th International Edition by Christopher F Achua
Table of Contents
- Who Is a Leader?
- Leadership Ethics and Traits.
- Leadership Motivation and Behavior.
- Contingency Theories in Leadership.
- Influencing: Politics, Power, Negotiation, and Networking.
Part II: TEAM LEADERSHIP.
- Coaching, Communication, and Conflict Skills.
- Followership and Leader-Member Exchange.
- Self-Managed Teams and Team Leadership.
Part III: LEADERSHIP IN ORGANIZATIONS.
- Transformational and Charismatic Leadership.
- Leadership of Ethics, Diversity, and Culture.
- Change Management and Strategic Leadership.
- The Learning Organization and Crisis Leadership.