Test bank for Foundations of Marketing 6th Edition William M. Pride
Table of Contents
PART I: STRATEGIC MARKETING AND ITS ENVIRONMENT.
1. Customer-Driven Strategic Marketing.
2. Planning, Implementing, and Evaluating Marketing Strategies.
3. The Marketing Environment, Social Responsibility, and Ethics.
PART II: MARKETING RESEARCH AND TARGET MARKETS.
4. Marketing Research and Information Systems.
5. Target Markets Segmentation and Evaluation.
PART III: CUSTOMER BEHAVIOR AND E-MARKETING.
6. Consumer Buying Behavior.
7. Business Markets and Buying Behavior.
8. Reaching Global Markets.
9. E-Marketing, Digital Media, and Social Networking.
PART IV: PRODUCT AND PRICE DECISIONS.
10. Product, Branding, and Packing Concepts.
11. Developing and Managing Goods and Services
12. Developing and Managing Prices.
13. Marketing Channels and Supply-Chain Management.
14. Retailing, Direct Marketing, and Wholesaling.
PART V: PROMOTION DECISIONS.
15. Integrated Marketing Communications.
16. Advertising and Public Relations.
17. Personal Selling and Sales Promotion.
Financial Analysis in Marketing.
Sample Marketing Plan.
Careers in Marketing.